Developer: Studio spektar
Publisher: Studio spektar
Release Date: 17 Mar, 2017
Release Name: Viktor a Steampunk Adventure-DARKSiDERS
Game Version: First Release
Game Releaser: DARKSiDERS
About This Game
“Viktor, a Steampunk Adventure” is a beautiful 2D point and click adventure game set in a cartoonish steampunk world. The story follows Viktor, a wild boar who tries to cope with the loss of his job by going on a quest to become a new Emperor of Austria-Hungary.
Enjoy many hours of fun gameplay with a dozen minigames, from puzzles to fight sequences to race games. Viktor’s crazy journey takes him through beautifully drawn and animated steampunk locations all over Austria-Hungary where he solves problems and causes new ones.
From time to time the fun of the game – just to test your reaction, especially when you will participate in a very short and stupid action or puzzle sequence.
Most stupid psychological drama, you will always play – especially angry questions, unrealistic expectations Fortunately, he lives in a cartoon world where he can accomplish anything, or at least, from his mistakes Learn.
Historical locations – to visit, and in Vienna, like Krakow, Prague, Budapest, Dante’s hell many important historical significance of the place caused damage, but also added some.
Many important people of the last century – in addition to some boring people, especially in the encounter will be many famous characters, such as Kafka, HG Wells, Nicholas Tesla, Lake Kubi Liu Si, incarnation Dr. And many, many.
Collect the soundtrack – all over the country, especially to find the music part of the game to play anywhere on your favorite music if you are alert enough to find the album
- Engaging and fun – providing around 4-5 hours of rich gameplay experience
- Point and click puzzles – Relax and explore Viktor’s world by interacting with objects and people.
- Multiple ways to solve – There are many puzzles in this game that can be solved in a different out-of-the-box way of thinking. Makes for great replayability!
- Occasional fun mini-game – Just to test your reflexes, Viktor will sometimes get involved in a short and silly action or puzzle sequence.
- The silliest psychological drama you will ever play – Viktor has anger issues and unrealistic expectations. Luckily, he lives in a cartoon world where he can accomplish anything or, at least, learn from his mistakes.
- Historical locations – Visit and cause havoc in many historically important places like Vienna, Krakow, Prague, Budapest, Dante’s Inferno, and a few more.
- Many important people of the last century – Apart from some silly characters, Viktor will encounter many famous figures, such as Franz Kafka, H.G. Wells, Nikola Tesla, Lake Kubilius, Dr. Jekyll and many, many more.
- Collect the soundtrack – All over the country, Viktor can find parts of the game’s soundtrack. Play your favorite music on any location, if you’re vigilant enough to find the gramophone record
- Windows Xp or newer
- SSE2 instruction set support, generally everything made since 2004 should work
- 1 GB RAM
- DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2004 should work
- 700 MB available space
- SOUND CARD:
- DirectX Compatible Sound Card
3. While installing, roll a joint and smoke it!
4. WATCH OUR CRACTRO!!!!
5. Play! And if like enough pls buy this GREAT title!
Suggested Games :