Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy, Early Access
Developer: LVGameDev LLC
Publisher: LVGameDev LLC
Release Date: 7 Mar, 2017
Release Name: SimAirport v27.03.2017
Game Version: Update Build 27.03.2017
Game Releaser: DEVO
Size: 262 MB
About This Game
SimAirport is a modern tycoon-style simulation & management game where you design, build, and manage an airport.
Construct an airport from the ground up, hire your staff, choose airlines to work with, customize flight schedules, build out your infrastructure — baggage conveyer systems & luggage services, public access roads, fuel pipelines, runway upgrades and maintenance, aircraft navigation aids, hangars and service vehicles, etc — and much more.
Your Airport: Completely built by you…
- Roads, taxiways, runways
- Terminals, food courts, first class & coach queues, every detail
- Control towers, runway navaids & lighting, baggage systems, hangars, etc.
Two Gameplay Modes
- Sandbox — unlimited funds, no bankruptcy
- Career — challenge yourself & try to turn a profit
- Deep Systems-Based Gameplay: everything has purpose, nothing is purely aesthetic
- Airlines: 15+ each with unique liveries, desires & cares, and passengers
- Aircraft: assortment of 14+ aircraft, twin turboprop to 4-engine turbine
- Actively developed with regular ongoing updates; developers active in community
SimAirport is being released as an Early Access title. The game is not yet finished and there are gameplay aspects that are missing or incomplete, and you may encounter bugs. We plan to be in Early Access for quite a while, most likely 6-12 months or more — there are a lot of gameplay elements that we’d like to add to the game as well as tons of additional content.
Please purchase ONLY if: you are excited to play the game as it is now AND you are interested in actively providing feedback & participating in the community to aid future development efforts.
- Windows XP SP2+
- Intel Core2 Duo 2.4 GHz or higher / AMD 3 GHz or higher.
- 2 GB RAM
- Any, Minimum 1GB Video RAM
- Version 9.0
- 2 GB available space
- SOUND CARD:
1. Extract Release
2. Run Launcher.exe to Start the Game
Experimental Updated – March 27 at 23:26
LATEST VERSION: MARCH 27 AT 23:26 US Pacific
- Janitors will now assist with loading garbage into garbage trucks
- Fixed an issue with placing walls where doors had been previously
- Fixed an issue that could rarely result in queues becoming ‘stuck’
- Fixed an issue that could cause workmen tasks to get stuck after firing workman
- Several save/load fixes & minor performance improvement
Apologies for our relative quietness today; we’ve been hard at work and staying focused to get bugs fixed and get a patch out sooner than later. We have fantastic progress on Cafes/Retail and you can expect to see that back in the game in tomorrow’s experimental update, along with more fixes! ?
4:15AM US Pacific
- Fixed backwards compatibility issue with saved games from recent patches.
- Fixed an issue with placing Dumpsters & Doors on zones.
- Fixed an issue with Baggage Claim Zone not being drawn on default map
Note: 1 of the ~10 saved games we received on this issue was NOT fixed by this patch. If your save is still corrupted after updating to this latest version please let us know & send over your save file if you could please. We’re still looking into it. The vast majority of your saves should be fine now though, just ensure you’re on the latest (March 26, 04:00) version.
Thanks everyone for the feedback and great bug reports — keep them coming!
Suggested Games :