Genre: Simulation, Strategy
Publisher: Slitherine LTD.
Release Date: 6 Apr, 2017
Release Name: Scourge of War Wavre-SKIDROW
Game Version: First Release
Game Releaser: Cracked By SKIDROW
Size: 754 MB
About This Content
Following and expanding on the scope of the base game, Scourge of War: Wavre focuses heavily on realistic units, formations, tactics, weapon ranges, and more.
In an extremely accurate Order of Battle, you will find all of the historical units that originally fought. Each unit has its own commander and objectives: whether you choose to give orders as the Maréchal Grouchy or as Generalleutnant von Thielemann, you can lead your army to victory in five new scenarios covering all the critical phases of the battle of Wavre!
The battlefield is meticulously represented in an extensively researched, historically correct 5-mile x 5-mile map. You will be pleased to find all of the features (and more!) that have made Scourge of War: Waterloo the best simulation of Napoleonic warfare ever created.
- Extensively researched and historically accurate Order of Battle
- Topologically and historically accurate 5-mile x 5-mile battlefield map
- Five new scenarios covering important parts of the battle from both Prussian and French sides.
- Exclusive new loading screen art from Mitchel Nolte
- OS: Windows XP (SP2+), Vista/7/8/10 (Runs in Compatibility Mode Windows 7)
- CPU: Dual Core 1.5 GHz CPU or higher
- 2 GB RAM
- Video: 256 MB Dedicated Video Card with DirectX 9.0c or higher. Video card should NOT be integrated on motherboard, but should be separate, no shared memory
- Version 9.0c
- 2 GB available space
- SOUND CARD:
- DirectX Compatible Sound Card
1. Unpack the release
2. Mount or burn image
4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder and into the main
install folder and overwrite
5. Block the game in your firewall and mark our cracked content as
secure/trusted in your antivirus program
6. Play the game
7. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!
NOTE: Made standalone, included all currently released DLC and fully updated!
Suggested Games :