Resident Evil 7 biohazard is the next major release of the well-known Resident Evil series, which leads the franchise to new paths. It goes back to its roots and opens the door for a hair-raising horror experience. The series goes through the use of Capcom’s new RE engine and a change to the I-perspective on dramatic new territory. In Resident Evil 7, players are as deep as never in the game and the exciting horror is close at hand.
Schauplatz is the modern rural America after the dramatic events of Resident Evil® 6. Players experience the terror directly from the perspective of the individual. Resident Evil 7 embodies the unmistakable gameplay elements of exploration in a tense atmosphere, which shaped the genre “Survival Horror” about twenty years ago. Meanwhile, the complete overhaul of the gameplay systems brings this experience to a completely new level.
Tutorial / Video
- Operating System: WINDOWS® 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-BIT Required)
- Processor: Intel® Core ™ i5-4460, 2.70GHz, or AMD FX ™ -6300 or better
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760 or AMD Radeon ™ R7 260x with 2GB video RAM
- DirectX version 11
- Disk space: 24 GB available space
- Sound card: DirectSound compatible (must support DirectX® 9.0c or higher)
- Additional notes: Hardware specification target 1080P / 30FPS. May require reduction in Texture. * Internet connection required for game activation. The game is still undergoing development, so all PC requirements are subject to change.