Genre: Action, RPG
Developer: Kingdom Games
Publisher: Kingdom Games
Release Date: 27 Sep, 2016
Release Name: FIVE Champions of Canaan Update v20161001-PLAZA
Game Version: Update 20161001
Game Releaser: Cracked By PLAZA
Size: 85 MB
About This Game
Battle your way to honor and glory in the bloodthirsty fighting arenas of the ancient lands. Pit your strength and skill against the fiercest of enemies. Conquer your foes while claiming wondrous and powerful armaments as you strive to earn the enemy commander’s trust and avert a disastrous war!
- Fight hordes of barbaric and fierce enemies in epic gladiatorial style combat. Train and master engaging your foes. Use the ever changing arena terrain to your advantage.
- Heroes and Champions aren’t just born, they’re forged in the fires of conflict. The honor your father’s legacy has earned is only the beginning.
Purpose bigger than self
- A hard won peace hangs in the balance. Bloodthirsty enemies conspire and scheme to brew another bloodbath of war. Are you worthy to hold the keys to peace
- Your father and family’s hard won honor will only take you so far. Even with his sword in your hand and his armor on your back, will your mettle be enough?
Your enemy never sleeps
- Unravel the mysterious plans of your enemies. Their commanders work tirelessly to raise and train an army for one purpose – war! Your life is one thing, but the lives of your children and children’s children is another. Foil their fiendish plot for future war and destruction.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 7 GB available space
New Patch Notes from Kingdom Games!
1 October – Kiwibird
We’re back with some brand new patch notes for FIVE: Champions of Canaan!
- Resolved an issue allowing arena audio to remain active during boss cutscenes.
- Ensured that equipped armor retains color in inventory and action.
- Edited in-game lighting to improve consistency in equipped item appearance previews.
- Resolved an issue that allowed some abilities to stick to enemies or bosses.
- Ensures that player-character portraits remain in view at all times.
- Adjusted the Mitonia to ensure character consistency.
- Adjusted round stacking to track each round.
- Enabled B to skip cutscenes
- Corrected events to not fail due to player death when an innocent dies.
- Corrected axe animation.
- Corrected boss VFX.
- Resolved an issue that would allow the space bar to toggle the F1 overlay.
- Menu now reflects scrolling lists of resolutions.
- Now all tooltips will be hidden during character creation unless mouseover or controller activation is involved.
- Chicken preview image added.
- Upcoming Achievements show in full after completion on landing screen.
- Unlocked Achievements now show on recap screen at end of session.
- Chickens can no longer run through doors in specific arenas.
- Corrected Joshobeam’s dialogue in Story Events.
- Corrected some UI issues with the Arena Map.
- You can now switch between Stash tabs with triggers using controller.
- Relics earned now updates correctly.
- Steam Cloud Saves now function as expected.
- Corrected objective update notifications to not obstruct other text.
- Health bar no longer appears before enemy completes spawn animation.
- Objective update/notifications fit UI correctly now.
- Corrected the sync in cinematics with Mitonia.
- Corrected an issue with “Select Vault.”
- Corrected tooltips for controllers.
- Corrected Sheperd and Beggar donation windows art.
- Progress bar now transparent as health and stamina bars are.
- Graphical option error corrected.
- Vault tabs now selectable with controllers.
- Madaba (advanced level) relic drop assured with end of story event 1
- Improved character portrait resolution.
- Renamed the “Shield Bash” ability to “Bash.”
- Exit to desktop now works with a controller.
- 2 handed swords may now be sold to the weapons vendor. He didn’t like them before.
- 2 handed axes now being sold by weapons vendor. He didn’t like this one either.
- 2 handed axes now drop consistently.
- 2 handed swords now drop consistently.
- Changed word from “Vault” to “Stash” in all associated UIs.
- Re-aligned the icons to match the style of the “Next Tab” line on the controller UI legend.
2. Run setup.exe and install update
3. Copy crack from the PLAZA folder
You need the following releases for this patch:
Suggested Games :